Need a little help with sketching sub box in SketchUp (specifically the port length)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Measure in the axis of the port from end/inside to baffle/outside. 1 or more centimeters is fine. (I guess you have less) Calibrate by ear/listening in the end.

I'm not quite sure I understand. Do I measure just the wood pieces, not the space between them?

There pieces are 43.7 cm + 28.1 cm, and the depth of the front baffle (double baffle) is 3.6 cm, so my port is 3.6 + 43.7 + 28.1 = 75.4 cm? So I add 0.9 cm and that's it?

So, you have close to 76.75 cm total what is close to the "76.29 cm in length" you mention in post #1. :D

Yeah but I wasn't sure what to measure exactly, the length of the panels that comprise the vent, or in the middle between them. I have figured it out already, though, and I made a small correction of 1.9 cm.

Now I need to add bracing to the design and it's ready to be sent to the carpenter. Suggestions?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.