NI- Multisim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
salve a tutti
la texas fornisce le librerie per i suoi cip "lme49830, ln3886,ecc ecc."
purtroppo riesco ad aprirle solo con la versione lite di eagle 7.5, con quale altro programma gratuito si possono aprire, e sviluppare un progetto su una basetta 100/160 mm.
mouser regala una versione di NI multisim gratuita con all'interno le librerie dei suoi prodotti, però mancano le librerie dei cip audio Texas.
per caso qualcuno le ha, se si le può inviare al mio indirizzo email se sono troppo grandi
guidobullo@hotmail.it
ciao e grazie guido
allegato il file della texas.
Hello everyone
the texas provides libraries for its cheep "LME49830, ln3886, or whatever."
unfortunately I can open them only with the version of eagle lite 7.5, what other free program can be opened, and develop a project on a breadboard 100/160 mm.
mouser offers a free version of NI multisim with inside the libraries of its products, but lacking the libraries of audio chip Texas.
by chance someone has, if you can to send to my email address if they are too large
guidobullo@hotmail.it
hello and thanks guido

salve a tutti
la texas fornisce le librerie per i suoi cip "lme49830, ln3886,ecc ecc."
purtroppo riesco ad aprirle solo con la versione lite di eagle 7.5, con quale altro programma gratuito si possono aprire, e sviluppare un progetto su una basetta 100/160 mm.
mouser regala una versione di NI multisim gratuita con all'interno le librerie dei suoi prodotti, però mancano le librerie dei cip audio Texas.
per caso qualcuno le ha, se si le può inviare al mio indirizzo email se sono troppo grandi
guidobullo@hotmail.it
ciao e grazie guido
allegato il file della texas.
Hello everyone
the texas provides libraries for its cheep "LME49830, ln3886, or whatever."
unfortunately I can open them only with the version of eagle lite 7.5, what other free program can be opened, and develop a project on a breadboard 100/160 mm.
mouser offers a free version of NI multisim with inside the libraries of its products, but lacking the libraries of audio chip Texas.
by chance someone has, if you can to send to my email address if they are too large
guidobullo@hotmail.it
hello and thanks guido

Hi,

Unfortunately I do not have spice models for them. Have you looked through the Texas Instruments website? Take a look here: LME49830 | Mid/High-Power Class D Amplifiers | Audio | Tools & software and here: LM3886 | Mid/High-Power Class D Amplifiers | Audio | Tools & software .

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.