Layouting for free

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After a long moment of reflection I´ve decide to offer layouting for nothing!

The only requirement is a interesting circuit or a mature design. I will offer a lot of experience and expertise but don´t request any development, they are generally long lasting and not free of charge.

My tools are: EAGLE, SKETCHUP (with the necessary plugins).

I´m very curious about replies...

P.S.: I´m the coming week for business on the road
This is wonderful!
Congratulations!

@hajj

see attachments...

Attachments

• SCH_2.jpg
    SCH_2.jpg
    736.3 KB · Views: 237
  • BRD_TOP_2.jpg
    BRD_TOP_2.jpg
    944.8 KB · Views: 233
  • BRD_TOP_SKETCHUP_2.jpg
    BRD_TOP_SKETCHUP_2.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 209
  • TOP_render_2.png
    TOP_render_2.png
    752.7 KB · Views: 209
Guys
http://www.itead.cc/open-pcb/pcb-prototyping.html

Very inexpensive pcb manufacturer. 10pcs 10*10cm for $20. $2 per board.
I have often used them. The quality is there and they are very fast.
I should also mention that you can upload the design to their "open pcb" forum and you'll get 2 free pcbs. Then anyone else can also order those boards.
JP- you're very kind for helping everyone. Thanks so much.

Last edited:
Hi Jean-Paul,

I did some read on this topic

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/197493-jfet-amp-current-nfb.html

and found it is interesting. I modified the a schematic with lot of help from topic owner. Mainly to make it match my parts and plan to build it in very near future. Do you think it will worth your time to do some PCB work?

I will attach LT Schematic and one channel schematic to this post.

Thanks!

Attachments

• SE_AMP_LTSPICE.png
    SE_AMP_LTSPICE.png
    150 KB · Views: 194
  • SE_AMP.jpg
    SE_AMP.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 186
Hi

could i get a strip board and normal pcb layout for this: Project 125 but with a few mods:

use the input stage in figure 1A (Linkwitz-Riley Electronic Crossover) then go to the filters. i dont need a balanced input stage.

4 way as shown

in the output buffer stages i only need one volume control and no muting switches & i also dont need a power supply as i have one to supply them but still add the 100n bypass capacitors near each opamp (TL074)

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
@doctormord

perhaps one day the opportunity to layout a Mr. Pass schematic for a terrific new audiophile (pleonasm?) amplifier ?

Some guys prefer to spent time for television. I´m layouting with music (Roger Waters "chef d´Oeuvre" Amused to Death).

As germans says, das liegt mir im Urin...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.