OPA2134 SPICE model

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Here is one they I've set up. Just unzip into the folder you have your main asy file in and include the opa134.sub with a .include I find that much cleaner than adding into the lib dir and the asy directory. It also makes it easy to zip up an entire working model.

Tony.

Attachments

• opa134.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 550
Here is one they I've set up. Just unzip into the folder you have your main asy file in and include the opa134.sub with a .include I find that much cleaner than adding into the lib dir and the asy directory. It also makes it easy to zip up an entire working model.

Tony.

I am getting an error message when I try to run a simulation where it's used.
I get: "Unknown subcircuit called in: xu3 0 n002 +12 -12 n004 opa134"
(copied the .sub into ltspiceIV/lib/sub/ and asy into ltspiceIV/lib/sym/opamps)
:confused:

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hmm, I'll see if I can check tonight. I don't have the new spice on my laptop or main computer, but I did install it on my duaghers laptop earlier in the year. I can't remember what I was simulating at the time but I think it was one of my existing circuits, and I don't remember having to do anything to get it working...

Tony.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Actually I could have been clearer with the post with the attached zip file.

I actually create a separate directory for each project I work on. It is in that directory that I put the .sub and .asy files. I do not add them to the system library paths.

When you go to add the component you click on the little drop down for the component location and select the directory which you are in. The models then show up so you can pick them. Screen shot shows different models available in my synergy directory.

One of the benefits of doing it this way is that the project is completely portable and will just work on a completely vanilla install of ltSpice (at least ltspice IV)

Tony.

Attachments

• ltspice_example.png
    ltspice_example.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
Actually I could have been clearer with the post with the attached zip file.

I actually create a separate directory for each project I work on. It is in that directory that I put the .sub and .asy files. I do not add them to the system library paths.

I don't think that location of the files is the issue.
I have the opa134.asy and opa134.sub in the correct folders together with other models which I downloaded and they work fine, except for this one...

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.