Documenting/drawing prototype boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Several years ago I had found a drawing program for MacOs for stuffing those prototyping boards that you can buy with pre-drilled holes in arrays, like these:

PCB8x121.jpg $T2eC16ZHJGsFFMe)!MFzBRynSdvoH!~~60_12.JPG

The program had several templates for board types and for types of transistors, IC sockets, resistors and you could drag a leg of a component to a hole and then it was 'connected' there.
If I remember correctly, it was part of a suite of several tools including a schematics drawing tool. [It was as we call in Holland, "bijvangst" in my search for a drawing program.

I can't find it anymore: who might help me out?

Joined 2011
Several years ago I had found a drawing program for MacOs for stuffing those prototyping boards that you can buy with pre-drilled holes in arrays, like these:

View attachment 435972 View attachment 435973

The program had several templates for board types and for types of transistors, IC sockets, resistors and you could drag a leg of a component to a hole and then it was 'connected' there.
If I remember correctly, it was part of a suite of several tools including a schematics drawing tool. [It was as we call in Holland, "bijvangst" in my search for a drawing program.

I can't find it anymore: who might help me out?

Any pcb layout program can do this, just set the grid to 0.1".

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.