Anyone know this crossover calculator?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone hear of - or better yet, try - this crossover component calculator? Wonder if it looks plausible and what kind of results to expect? Rather than springing right away for an active setup thinking I will try a passive 4th order Butterworth or L-R. Will be doing a front screen array of three two-ways incorporating a single 2226j woof and 2446h comp driver and 2385a horn. Thinking of crossing at 600 Hz.

any other thoughts, advice, schematics also more than welcome! I have made a lot of sawdust, but this is my first foray into solder fumes.

Passive Crossover Design Equations Formulas Calculator - Two Way Fourth Order Network Gaussian Linear Phase Butterworth Legendre

I compared it to Erse, and for a LR24 they return exact same values EXCEPT one inductor in the tweeter is double the value.
.???
Do I need a third calculator to break the tie?
Even with an L-pad I wouldn't have the range to make it up if I use the 'wrong' one. What would be the sonic effect of it being either too large or too small a value? This is the inductor closest to the driver.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.