Tgen V1.0 (free software function generator)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I'm trying your software to get to grips with a scope i aquired. Using it on a netbook reveals that it doesn't fit on my screen (but seem to be able to use all controls so no biggy) but it also seems to stop after a couple of seconds and i see there used to be a sort of, start / stop function, will that come back?

Sorry if i missed anything, still new to this stuff.

tnx for the software though!

Hi, I'm trying your software to get to grips with a scope i aquired. Using it on a netbook reveals that it doesn't fit on my screen (but seem to be able to use all controls so no biggy) but it also seems to stop after a couple of seconds and i see there used to be a sort of, start / stop function, will that come back?

Sorry if i missed anything, still new to this stuff.

tnx for the software though!

I hope to have understood what you wrote, forgive me :) if during play then press the 'reset button' it acts as 'stop'

is possible to view a complete screenshot of your lcd display ? Thanks

Last edited:
Here you are :)

perhaps I'm being daft but from what I can see, the 'about' button turns into a timer witch gives 31 seconds of play, then it stops. That's a pain in the but ;)

Windows 7 starter edition, 1024 x 600 resolution.

edit: taskbar hidden if you wondered.

Attachments

• tgenkl.png
    tgenkl.png
    876.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Here you are :)

perhaps I'm being daft but from what I can see, the 'about' button turns into a timer witch gives 31 seconds of play, then it stops. That's a pain in the but ;)

Windows 7 starter edition, 1024 x 600 resolution.

edit: taskbar hidden if you wondered.

Thank you to try TGEN... :)

please, install the new patch...
download to : TGen by Bonis Audio
(manually replace the old exe with the new exe included in this patch)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.