Dayton omnimic and minidsp Setup and measurements

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, so I have been playing around with audio for a while, decided to post some stuff just for kicks and hopefully get some response from others.
Here is what i have hooked up for now:
marantz sr6006
minidsp
topping tp60 for lowpass
dayton dta-100a for highpass

Diy speakers - about .5 cube, ported(but im not paying attention to much to that right now), peerless hds 830875 for the woofer, and dayton rs28f tweeter.
Minidsp settings are setup in a way to get the best fr and phase. listening shows some things that i dont like, but the main reason was to get the best FR and phase, although theres a shift in phase around 350hz. bass is all messed up either way, so i am not paying attention to much below 300.
by the way i ran the omnimic cd tracks through oppo bd83, with all audessey eqs off on sr6006
Here are some pictures:
fullrange measurement:
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

random pics:

any input at all welcome

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.