Wave control in Win7 mixer - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Software Tools

Software Tools SPICE, PCB CAD, speaker design and measurement software, calculators

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th September 2012, 11:58 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Wave control in Win7 mixer

I tried an E-MU 0204 on my XP desktop and everything is fine. I can play CD's on the DVD writer/ files on hard drive and hear it on my headphones connected to the 0204.

On my laptop with Win7 I can't find a 'wav control'. I can't figure out how to get wav playback so that I can hear it through the 0204. The mixer has only two sliders and none for wav control like in XP. Do I need some other software to do this ?
Old 27th September 2012, 04:45 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Looks like no one has any problem getting wav out on to the USB on Win7 while playing out of the PC/laptop.

Hide this!Advertise here!