Transmission Line Modelling Software

Hmmmm, Just did a little more playing with LA.... Please forget about the above post... It never happened. :)

On the plus side, I am happier and more confident with LA and HR.... On the downside, I need to remind myself to adopt a methodical and results backed approach rather than "youthful" or more likely "geriatric" enthusiasm.

J.

On the downside, I need to remind myself to adopt a methodical and results backed approach rather than "youthful" or more likely "geriatric" enthusiasm.

Definitely! FWIW, maybe these tutorials will give you a better understanding of the physics plus need to understand that with a vented TL alignment it's a closed pipe [1/4 WL] tuned with an open pipe [1/2 WL] resonator: Resonances of open air columns

GM

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know the status of the Leonard Audio website?

All links have returned a DNS error for the past 5 days... looks like it has either been taken down or there are some other issues. I recently re-formatted my PC and would like to re-install this.

Can anyone here provide the executable installer in ZIP or RAR format? Should be small enough to attach.

Regards,
Owen

Leonard Audio site

Hi Owen,

Sure looks like is not in the air.

I do have the last beta, but is it NOT mine. I don't know what's going on.

Would it be fair to publish the executable, not being the owner?

Is there someone who can shed a light on Leonard Audio?

MUCH appreciated.

Frans

FWIW, we went through this the other day and only got as far as the setup file: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/310270-range-build-12-driver-7.html#post5155200

From dim memory this is freely available from day one that was partially developed or at least had significant input, from some folks here, so personally feel like I could at least email it and if I had a place to post it without all the associated spam.

BTW, where is the program? Don't see it in its folder or in the various Win 7 pro files

GM

@ GM et al

You can use the Free WeTransfer to upload a file/s & email to people. If you have the Full .EXE & not just the initial file that used to download the rest, i would appreciate it too. Let me know & i'll PM my email addy ;)

WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world. Share large files up to 2GB for free. WeTransfer

I 've used WT a number of times, & it's hassle & spam free etc, & Very easy to use :)