- - Multisim 4 Free !
||26th August 2012 08:33 AM
Multisim 4 Free !
Just discovered this version, so i thought i'd share it with you. I havn't tried it yet, but have used other versions, which are Very good. If you try it, please give us some feedback :)
FREE NI Multisim COMPONENT EVALUATOR ADI EDITION SPICE MODELS AND SUPPORT
An Easier, Faster and Far More Productive Approach to Design
What is NI Multisim Component Evaluator – Analog Devices Edition?
Analog Devices has teamed up with National Instruments to provide this free download version of NI Multisim 12.0, tailored for circuit design with ADI components in SPICE simulation environment.
* Save time in circuit design with a comprehensive list of ADI components and circuit examples at your figure tips.
* Select the right parts for your design with powerful SPICE component simulation
* Optimize circuit design performance with Multisim advanced simulation analyses
* Improve design experience with easy-to-use, intuitive Multisim environment
* Design in confidence with easy access of help and resources from the industry's analog design expert (ADI) and circuit simulation leader (NI)
Multisim | Amplifiers & Linear Tools | | Analog Devices
Spice Circuits | Amplifiers & Linear Tools | | Analog Devices
||7th September 2012 03:21 AM
Thank you very much !
||7th September 2012 04:04 AM
any list of limitations
I use Ltspice because of the lack of limitations compared to every demo version of commercial Spice programs
||7th September 2012 04:51 AM
multisim 11 pro version
:cop: links removed by moderation....
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 AM.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by
vB Optimise (Pro) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2014 diyAudio
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO