Multisim 4 Free !

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just discovered this version, so i thought i'd share it with you. I havn't tried it yet, but have used other versions, which are Very good. If you try it, please give us some feedback :)

FREE NI Multisim COMPONENT EVALUATOR ADI EDITION SPICE MODELS AND SUPPORT

An Easier, Faster and Far More Productive Approach to Design

What is NI Multisim Component Evaluator – Analog Devices Edition?

Analog Devices has teamed up with National Instruments to provide this free download version of NI Multisim 12.0, tailored for circuit design with ADI components in SPICE simulation environment.

* Save time in circuit design with a comprehensive list of ADI components and circuit examples at your figure tips.
* Select the right parts for your design with powerful SPICE component simulation
* Optimize circuit design performance with Multisim advanced simulation analyses
* Improve design experience with easy-to-use, intuitive Multisim environment
* Design in confidence with easy access of help and resources from the industry's analog design expert (ADI) and circuit simulation leader (NI)

Multisim | Amplifiers & Linear Tools | | Analog Devices

SPICE CIRCUITS

Spice Circuits | Amplifiers & Linear Tools | | Analog Devices

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.