iPhone/iPad audio App: SPLnFFT: some free promotional codes - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Software Tools

Software Tools SPICE, PCB CAD, speaker design and measurement software, calculators

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th May 2012, 08:32 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default iPhone/iPad audio App: SPLnFFT: some free promotional codes

Hello,
I have updated recently one of my iOS audio App: SPLnFFT. This is basically a sound meter with real time FFT.

Link to iTunes: SPLnFFT

I propose some free promotional codes to those who ask for: just send me a private mail. I have few tenths to distribute.

How it works: I give you a code. You enter it in AppStore (through iTunes or directly on iPhone/iPad) and that's all.
Thank you.
FL

Last edited by Fabien Lefebvre; 22nd May 2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old 28th August 2012, 11:28 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Bonjour,
je viens de m'inscrire sur le forum, et j'ai remarqué que vous etiez fan de quad esl 57; comme je viens d'acquérir une paire, que je voudrais optimiser, je pensais que vos conseils me seraient utiles.
Cordialement.
P.S: j'habite dans la manche.

Quote:
Hello,
I just register on the forum and I noticed that you were a fan of quad esl 57, as I just bought a pair, I would like to optimize your advice I thought would help me.
Cordially.
P.S: I live in the inning.

Last edited by wintermute; 28th August 2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: add translation
Old 28th August 2012, 11:38 AM   #3
just another
diyAudio Moderator

Hi Malako50 This is an English only forum. If you post in French please also post an English translation.

Quote:
Salut Malako50 Il s'agit d'un forum en anglais seulement. Si vous postez en français s'il vous plaît aussi poster une traduction en anglais.
Old 28th August 2012, 05:44 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Hello, I saw well that your forum is in English, but I try to join(contact) a French member; thus, it adorned me normal to write to him in French; I find that you miss tolerance; at home, you would not occur you to speak in French to one of your fellow countrymen... then be cool!
Cordially

Hide this!Advertise here!