iPhone/iPad audio App: SPLnFFT: some free promotional codes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I have updated recently one of my iOS audio App: SPLnFFT. This is basically a sound meter with real time FFT. And much more features.

Link to iTunes: SPLnFFT

I propose some free promotional codes to those who ask for: just send me a private mail. I have few ones to distribute.

How it works: I give you a code. You enter it in AppStore (through iTunes or directly on iPhone/iPad) and that's all.
Instructions here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1574

Thank you.
FL

Last edited:
Bonjour,
je viens de m'inscrire sur le forum, et j'ai remarqué que vous etiez fan de quad esl 57; comme je viens d'acquérir une paire, que je voudrais optimiser, je pensais que vos conseils me seraient utiles.
Cordialement.
P.S: j'habite dans la manche.

Hello,
I just register on the forum and I noticed that you were a fan of quad esl 57, as I just bought a pair, I would like to optimize your advice I thought would help me.
Cordially.
P.S: I live in the inning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I saw well that your forum is in English, but I try to join(contact) a French member; thus, it adorned me normal to write to him in French; I find that you miss tolerance; at home, you would not occur you to speak in French to one of your fellow countrymen... then be cool!
Cordially

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.