INA217 spice model

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
According to their web site, AD has discontinued the SSM2017 and they don't have an archive copy of that SPICE model available (at least not to the general public).

To complete the historic chronicle, I believe those "SSMxxx" chips were designed by a short-lived company called "Solid State Music", which was acquired by Precision Monolithics (PMI) shortly before PMI was bought by AD.

In my experience, PMI published SPICE models that were more complete (regarding number of parameters modeled) than most manufacturers. Consequently, if a model appears to have originated at PMI I tend to trust it in typical applications, rather than passing it through some test circuits to discover the limitations, before using it for serious work.

I think there are copies of several old PMI Data Books on my shelves. If you suspect they contain something useful to you, that didn't find its way onto the AD web site, let me know and I'll take a look.

Dale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.