A board layout design contest in Eagle.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
RJM Audio - Pimp My Board Contest

Lot's of talent here at diyaudio, but in many ways it's diffuse: everyone works on their own things. I thought it would be a cool idea if the diyaudio community could get together on a single task, it would be neat to see what different board designs people came up with for a common circuit.

If you like messing around in Eagle, or what to start to learn, here's your chance to show off what you can do!

Attachments

• J-Mo2-11i-pmb.png
    J-Mo2-11i-pmb.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 184
  • pmb.zip
    80.4 KB · Views: 45

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
@mickeymoose

Eagle is free and cross-platform, and widely used here at diyaudio. At least that was my impression.

My concern with just getting the Gerber files back is I have no recourse to make any changes or tweaks later if I want to modify the circuit. I can view Gerber files, but I cannot edit them.

If you want to suggest a compromise, I'm open to ideas-

@mark

Yes, I know, it's basic, but I wanted something that wasn't going to intimidate beginners.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.