Excel Workbook Electronics Calculators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The exe is just the installer, though I'm not sure why it even needs one. I'd prefer just the straight xls file. Not a bad effort, but I can't seem to move or expand the window to fill my Excel screen in 2003 (yes, a lot of people haven't upgraded). Also, I like to make my inputs and outputs different colors, say red for user input and blue for calculated outputs.

I have reformatted the Images so that they are now small GIF Files resulting in reduced overall XLS File size.
NOTICE: The reason I have not protected the Worksheets or Workbook in this Version is so that it can also be accessed with "Gnumeric" Excel compatible spreadsheet App or other similar compatible Software that might not allow protected file access. I also recommend that you protect each sheet individually and then protect the Workbook as mentioned. Also save the original as the 'Default' backup...

DOWNLOAD URL FOR ecalcxls: https://www.box.com/s/e620f13f716e307bf9d3

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.