Help with Gerber, XYRS and BOM for PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there

Can anyone help me out. I have probably the simplest design for a circuit which I need to a flexible PCB made. To get the PCB prototyped I need to proved BOM, Gerber and XYRS files.

I downloaded Eagle to help me out but I am an absolute muppet when it comes to this and I got stuck at the first step trying to select the PCB material, it was like a foreign language.

I know exactly what I want but can't get it down in the right formats, the PCB has just 1 res and 1 cap both SMD and both 1206.

Can anyone help me out???

Thanks

Do you have any pictures.
basicly if you are having a simple flex circuit made let the manufacturer suggest the best material for your requirements.
For the manufacture you require Gerbers and an Excellon drill file.
For assembly you require a BOM, and a pick and place file giving centroid location of the SMD components referenced to a fiducial or prefferably three.
Download this guide it will cover all you questions...
Flexible Circuit Technology, Fourth Edition by Joseph Fjelstad :: Home

Do you have any pictures.
basicly if you are having a simple flex circuit made let the manufacturer suggest the best material for your requirements.
For the manufacture you require Gerbers and an Excellon drill file.
For assembly you require a BOM, and a pick and place file giving centroid location of the SMD components referenced to a fiducial or prefferably three.
Download this guide it will cover all you questions...
Flexible Circuit Technology, Fourth Edition by Joseph Fjelstad :: Home

Thanks for the information, that certainly helps understanding some of the aspects. However I still need to work out how to create the required files.
I will post a picture of what I am looking for when I have finished the design.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.