Eagle Lateral FET models.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone here by chance have any Lateral FET models for Eagle?

Does not matter if it is 2SK1058/SJ162, any of the TO-247/TO-264 Exicon Lateral FET's or any of the Semelab Lateral FET's in TO-247/TO-264.

Thought I could use my IRFP240/IRFP9240 models but the pinout doesnt match with any of the Lateral FET's. They all are GSD, while the IRFP240/IRFP9240 are GDS.

Well, I bit the bullet and did my own models, a little copy/paste, a lot of headscratching and 2 hours later, my first 2 models.

Here is the datasheet : http://www.profusionplc.com/images/data sheets/ecf20n20.pdf

Models are attached, they should be OK. :) Just remove the .txt extension.

Exicon ECF20N20/ECF20P20, TO-3, 16A, 200V, 250W.

Attachments

• CBAndersen.lbr.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
I did made the laterals from a other shape in eagle, but one thing I do not get why i get for the part U$1 and then G$1 special the $ do not belong there see the picture, somebody now how to make dat properly.

Well upload of foto do not work, failed.

it is normally T1 T2 etc, I have T$1 etc, the dollar has to get rid and I do not now how.

thanks.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.