Anyone tried iCircuit for the ipad?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i bought this for my ipad yesterday, will report back, but basic operation seems sound, no jfets though :( although there are bipolars and mosfets.

the interface it quite neat and i was able to sketch out an idea i had in semi slumber this morning on the bus and waddaya know it works :D depth of the device models is pretty shallow, but for doing exactly what i did today, just quickly determining if an idea will work and finding rough operating conditions, its excellent.

Last edited:
I DL'ed it last night and its a nice shallow learning curve. I went looking for more models this morning and don't see any out there though.

Works *really* well as a quick design scratch pad - and that on an original iPad - perhaps it could get dicey on a more complex circuit, but no issues thus far.

Joined 2008
Paid Member
I am just experimenting with iCircuit. Are there any other users? I am trying to simulate a MoFo (P-mosfet follower) and I must be doing something wrong, it just behaves really strangely. Not like a follower at all. What is the beta parameter and how to find it in the datasheet?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.