DISCRETE.LIB (SPICE LIBRARY) Download URL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
DISCRETE.LIB Origin...

I believe you may be correct...I originally found two libraries online after lengthy search and with minor editing and conversion combined and renamed them DISCRETE.LIB since it does contain only discrete devices (transistors and diodes). It is now in 3f5 Format. I also have a small collection of SPICE Models of very rare Integrated Circuits Tubes/Valves and other Components.

Here is the Download URL for DISCRETE.LIB.txt:

http://www.box.net/shared/lu3lgily49

This will allow direct viewing with a text editor. To utilize same as a SPICE File remove the .txt Filename Extension

HINT: For those who would like to know...Notepad or any simple text editor can be used to view or convert many File Formats quickly and easily. As in the example above...simply access the Filename and 'backspace' to remove the .txt Extension and the File will change to .LIB Format. Normally, Filename extensions are not Upper or Lower Case Sensitive. Most Filename Extensions contain a period punctutation mark followed by three letters. I use Notepad for a great deal of my projects. The Files are small, efficient and very stable.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.