• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

TSSA V1.6 docs and buyers list

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Sonny, you have nothing to prove. It's been tested and approved by others. I'm the first time amp builder, anything can happen. Please, don't rush with boards, builds and tests.

I'm taking a a tea to recover from power up stress and I'm going to check for oscillation afterwards.

Sonny,
I have mine I will send him if he cannot get it worked out. I bet we can. I have ten other amps to listen to, so no big deal. He jst has to promise to get it back, as I want to compare it to VSSA :D, its little brother.
Side note. I will try changing electro's from included to FG to see if experience any change. Lazy Cat seems so impressed. Gotta try.

Sonny,
I have mine I will send him if he cannot get it worked out. I bet we can. I have ten other amps to listen to, so no big deal. He jst has to promise to get it back, as I want to compare it to VSSA :D, its little brother.
Side note. I will try changing electro's from included to FG to see if experience any change. Lazy Cat seems so impressed. Gotta try.

I know them, aussie amps use them also. But the lifecycle is low on them.

I believe they are good, and they have an huge impact when located In the feedback loop.

You Can use them.

Tomas: Yes that is correct C12 and C13.

Mike: The problem is, if you have cable that is not screened correctly, you could pickup HF on the signal cables as the amp has a bandwidth of more than 2MHz. So by making the capacitors 100pF for for EZX10 and 220pF for EZW20 will reduce the bandwidth to 50% making less sensitive to HF injection on the signal cable.

Currently building regulated supplies. When finished will compare yours & my amps again and check out this bandwidth thing.

But my instinct is to keep widest possible bandwidth and filter ( and possibly buffer ) the incoming signal if necessary.

Will report when I make tests

mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.