Change in moderation - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Site > Site Announcements

Site Announcements Updates to the forums will be displayed here.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th April 2006, 06:30 AM   #1
SY is offline SY  United States
diyAudio Moderator

Default Change in moderation

diyAudio.com uses a team of moderators to help run the forums. Moderators are participants who, on a volunteer basis, take care of service details, screen posts from just-joined members, and maintain some modicum of order among a group of intelligent, passionate people. Moderators are analogous to janitors and bouncers all in one.

To maintain order in the moderation area, a Chief Moderator (or "Captain") coordinates moderator activities and "moderates the moderators," so to speak. I've been doing that function for the past year and a half or so, following the great work done by planet 10. And at this point, I think it's again time to pass the Captain's Hat to someone else.

Variac will be taking over my responsibilities. I will remain a moderator and certainly will remain a participating member. Thanks all for making the past 18 months a very interesting and enlightening experience!
Old 1st May 2006, 12:22 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Thank You for all of your hard work Here!

I understand and appreciate the work that you, and your fellow mods, do here for us.

Tall Shadow

Hide this!Advertise here!