New moderator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What with the increase in traffic and the normal desire for new blood, we're adding a couple of new moderators to the staff here. First up is anatech. Chis is yet another Canadian, so expect that you'll be required to wear a toque, eat back bacon, and drink Molsons while posting when he's around.

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
SY said:
What with the increase in traffic and the normal desire for new blood, we're adding a couple of new moderators to the staff here. First up is anatech. Chis is yet another Canadian, so expect that you'll be required to wear a toque, eat back bacon, and drink Molsons while posting when he's around.

Another Canadian?? Funny country, Canada. When I was over there they had signs all over the place: "Drink Canada Dry". I gave it a try, but finally my wife made me stop it. She said it would kill me before I made it. Sigh.
Anyway, welcome, we'll be watching you too, you know!;)

Jan Didden

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Jan,
You were supposed to mix that stuff with whiskey. It's self limiting then. Why do you think Canadians don't complain much?

Now that winter is here we do our best to stay inside. I probably won't see another Canadian 'till spring. It is warm enough for it to snow today.

Cal - don't say a word. You're likely outside enjoying the weather.

-Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.