diyAudio Logo Competition Draft Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a crack at a replacement for the logo up above.

The other half of the image is incomplete and is dedicated to Solid State/IC/DAC etc equipment alone.

here it is:

Attachments

• diyaudio-2-demo.jpg
    diyaudio-2-demo.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,482
Another shot of the background alone.

The first from the left is an image of a rock concert with the sun rising in the background, the 2nd image is of jimi hendrix and a mercury arc rectifier on the left (blue) aswell as a 845 on the right glowing cheerfully.

I had to invert the colour of the text to fit the profile of the black background.

I am thinking about re-doing a copy with a white background theme as the black one may force diyAudio.com to use wholly-black for their user interface preference, which isn't good ;P

Of course that's even if I get selected, which is highly unlikely..

I would say this will turn out far too complex for diyAudio.com and I'd be set back to drawing a couple of squiggly lines that barely resemble the original letters of the diyAudio.com logo.

I /might/ be able to scratch up a white background preference.

We are looking at doing a complete make over so no real need to keep with the current colours.

My luck may have changed :)

Cheers.

Attachments

• diyaudio-2-demo2.jpg
    diyaudio-2-demo2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,251
A more colourful version...

You could always scale up or down with this one as there is no images to resize and warp the perspective.

Change the colour, add a metal triangle for a symbol of audio prescision along with being a functional character of the name!

Attachments

• diyaudio-3-txt-step2.jpg
    diyaudio-3-txt-step2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,175
Status
Not open for further replies.