diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Site Announcements (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/site-announcements/)
-   -   Server configuration upgrade (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/site-announcements/185319-server-configuration-upgrade.html)

Jason 18th March 2011 12:41 PM

Server configuration upgrade
 
We just experienced a little downtime while I swapped us over to a new server configuration. Over the next hour I'll be adjusting some small things but they shouldn't affect posting. Feel free to post any bugs that didn't previously exist here in this thread.

SY 18th March 2011 01:19 PM

"Go to first new post" in every thread title.

wintermute 18th March 2011 01:38 PM

viewing of user profiles is resulting in a blank screen.

Tony.

DQ828 18th March 2011 01:59 PM

I cant upload a file, which I did before sever upgrade

Pano 18th March 2011 02:13 PM

the "go to first post" is just the alt text under the missing button. A number of the buttons are missing. It's happened before. An address problem, IIRC.

aptquark 18th March 2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wintermute (Post 2507834)
viewing of user profiles is resulting in a blank screen.

Tony.

TONY, stop spying on me!

geraldfryjr 18th March 2011 03:19 PM

I don't know if it means anything but every thing has a red "X" in every box,I guess I will have to wait and see later. jer

geraldfryjr 18th March 2011 03:22 PM

it is back to normal now,here. jer

Jason 18th March 2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SY (Post 2507821)
"Go to first new post" in every thread title.

No images being served. Fixed.

However, at least for me, images aren't being cached. Not sure why, will have to fix this ASAP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wintermute (Post 2507834)
viewing of user profiles is resulting in a blank screen.

Tony.

Thanks for reporting this Tony. Fixed now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DQ828 (Post 2507843)
I cant upload a file, which I did before sever upgrade

Thanks for reporting this! Fixed now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pano (Post 2507859)
the "go to first post" is just the alt text under the missing button. A number of the buttons are missing. It's happened before. An address problem, IIRC.

You are always on the money :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by geraldfryjr (Post 2507927)
I don't know if it means anything but every thing has a red "X" in every box,I guess I will have to wait and see later. jer

Same problems as above... now resolved, thanks!

Jason 18th March 2011 07:10 PM

This image non-cache issue has been resolved, and the CDN is now doing what it should be doing - serving static images quickly and telling your browser to cache them.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:11 PM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2