Headphone Forum- New!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
We have a new Forum: Headphones. In the General Interest category.
Meaning headphones and the stuff that goes with them, like amps mostly. We all need a good headphone amp so check it out! We will be moving more threads there in the next few days so if you know of a thread about headphone stuff, hit the Report Post button in the thread, tell us and we will move it to the new forum

Mark

excellent, theres enough of us canattics here to make this quite a bit of fun. as it is I tend to repurpose designs from the rest of the forum for headphone use, so something specifically for headphones is a good thing in my book. I spend a lot of time over at HF in the DIY forums, but there is so much experience here that is often difficult to find there

excellent, theres enough of us canattics here to make this quite a bit of fun. as it is I tend to repurpose designs from the rest of the forum for headphone use, so something specifically for headphones is a good thing in my book. I spend a lot of time over at HF in the DIY forums, but there is so much experience here that is often difficult to find there

And it won't be biased or pushed off out of the way like it is over there...

I'm building (2) eXStata amps and F5s for headphone use. Orthos need a lot of power, so the F5 with modded PS is going to be killer!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.