10 Year Burn In Tshirts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Even if you don't have a cat you may get cat hairs.. My cat helped with the process in the same way that yours did.. by flopping on any that were the least bit exposed..

There are still a few more , ordered from the new store, that haven't gone out yet, but they will very very soon..

Mark

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Received mine in today's post!!:D:D:D

SweeeeeeeT!!:cool:

Thanks Jason - and the rest of the gang at diyAudio that helped make this happen. :worship:

Attachments

• IMG_0113 small.JPG
    IMG_0113 small.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 179
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Don't panic yet if you don't have yours. I only started sending them last week, and there were a LOT! A couple, with address issues still haven't gone out. If you don't have yours in 10 days, then please contact me..

Sorry this has taken a while, but it is a LOT of shirts! ;)

Mark

Last edited:
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Your shirts were in a couple of databases, so I didn't realize that you were getting such a mixture! I would say that your order was the most complicated from the multiple package point of view- Maybe the only one with multiple packages. Otherwise it really wasn't a problem. But yeah, we'll refine the process..

Thanks,
Mark

diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
Your shirts were in a couple of databases, so I didn't realize that you were getting such a mixture! I would say that your order was the most complicated from the multiple package point of view- Maybe the only one with multiple packages. Otherwise it really wasn't a problem. But yeah, we'll refine the process..

Thanks,
Mark

So I am the only one who bought T-shirts as Xmas presents??
Bunch of cheapskates here Hey??

Here's an idea Jason

Bunch of T-shirts with
"Happy holidays from DIY Audio"

"Merry Christmas Ditto"

"DIY XMas Have a good 1"

"DIY Putting the mystery back into X?? MAS "

Get started now and they may be in peoples mailbox in time for the festive season

Regards
Ted

I can be patient if I'm in hospital otherwise "I Wanna T-Shirt" NOW? or yesterday even.

Mr Moondog! This is Mrs Mooondog speaking of course, the one with the excellent WAF. No complaining allowed...just because I got mine today and you didn't.

Many thanks to Jason and Mark. Wonderful quality shirts, and it even means that SWMBO is REAL...I now have it in writing

:cloud9:

diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
I GOTTA T-SHIRT
I GOTTA T-SHIRT
I GOTTA T-SHIRT
I GOTTA T-SHIRT
I GOTTA T-SHIRT
I GOTTA T-SHIRT

My T-shirt arrived in the mail today.
My thanx to Jason and all the Moderators for taking this idea to a more than acceptable conclusion.

Now for next project, Jason? Hows the slogan competition and the next T-shirt print run going??
SWMBO and I will have one of each again.

Where is the slogan short list for voting??

Once again thank-you for the forum and the Tee

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.