10 Year Burn In Tshirts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
No! Please! Give us longer than that, end of June at least

Maybe not a bad idea - we know how long it takes for us to make these things so we probably won't have any to give away until 2011 :) My new philosophy is not to offer anything for sale that isn't ready to ship :)

call me stupid, but how and where do i order a shirt?

if the only way is thru donation, what would be enough?

Unfortunately the window of opportunity for those lovelies has closed. But if you're a diyAudio member and have a current email address, you'll learn of the next tshirts in the newsletter (and this thread).

call me stupid, but how and where do i order a shirt?

if the only way is thru donation, what would be enough?

There should be an extra one laying around as even though I was entitled to one, I was lost in the loop. I don't want it and if it's available you can have it. Just ask Jason (or whoever is handling these) and they may be able to help. I'm sure they could work out a small donation fee to cover it.

Last edited:
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Don't panic yet if you don't have yours. I only started sending them last week, and there were a LOT! A couple, with address issues still haven't gone out. If you don't have yours in 10 days, then please contact me..

Sorry this has taken a while, but it is a LOT of shirts! ;)

Mark

Thanks for the hard work Mark! I got mine a week or so ago, but didn't see this thread. Was a nice surprise to see my handle on it :) shame it is getting cold, or I'd go for a walk around the city just to see if anyone recognized the shirt ;)

I thought the Marge Simpson stamp was a nice touch too! ;)

Tony.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
There should be an extra one laying around as even though I was entitled to one, I was lost in the loop. I don't want it and if it's available you can have it. Just ask Jason (or whoever is handling these) and they may be able to help. I'm sure they could work out a small donation fee to cover it.

Hi! We contacted everyone at their diyAudio member email addresses to confirm that members wanted a tshirt (some people didn't) and also to get the delivery address. We didn't hear back from a half dozen people, including yourself - that might be because your diyAudio email address was out of date, or the mail might have gone into your spam folder.

We have a few spares so that we can resend tshirts in case of lost mail, etc. PM me your postal address and we'll get one out to you.

Powerflux: If there's any left over after making sure nobody missed out I'll contact you.

Hi! We contacted everyone at their diyAudio member email addresses to confirm that members wanted a tshirt (some people didn't) and also to get the delivery address. We didn't hear back from a half dozen people, including yourself - that might be because your diyAudio email address was out of date, or the mail might have gone into your spam folder.

We have a few spares so that we can resend tshirts in case of lost mail, etc. PM me your postal address and we'll get one out to you.

Powerflux: If there's any left over after making sure nobody missed out I'll contact you.

Thanks for the prompt update Jason. I'm happy for Powerflux to have mine as he seems quite keen to have one.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.