Big forum upgrade ahead - what you need to know!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Great site.
The idea of tech' articles sounds v.good.
Is there a possibility that we have a place that teaches the basics of electronics/ acoustics etc so that new members can do a bit of research?
Having said that I'm not sure where to start with the actual content of such a section.
People have mentioned praying for you in this thread!!! Good. I will too as that is my job!! (Anglican clergyman.)

What's the difference between a comptuer and an Irishman?
Answer: with a computer you only have to punch the information in once!

I hope that is true for you!!!

God bless, Jonathan

Hello

Super this forum upgrade :)

Ho pleeeaaase keep the new forum simple for guys like me who can only have low speed internet. Some time wen some forums or web pages get a lift-up they become fill with video, aplets, or heavy java script, etc.. and I can wait lonnng times before the pages are finish to be loaded, some web page even refuse to work if you don't accept active X.

Good luck with that upgrade and tank a lot for this great forum.

Bye

Gaetan

Jason said:
Fellow members,

Something big is about to happen!

Over the past years we've been planning to upgrade and improve the overall experience of diyAudio. This means updating the software, which is very old.

Hope the process goes smooth for you.
Although I must say that your old software on this
forum actually runs better on this end than some of
the newer software that I experience on many of the
other forums I visit.

Keep up the good work.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.