• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Aluminum boxes quote

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Even if I have got in contact with you through your site, I didn't get any response.

We are working on a new project that will need an aluminum box, that can't be diecast or extruded, and we need some information and quotes.

The box will be approximately 150mm x 100mm x 50mm, which is a rather standard size, even if we may need a custom made type that might be slightly different.

Right now we need five boxes with above size for the prototypes, and as I have an amplifier box made by you which is modular, I wonder if you don't stock something modular for that size too.

If you do have one, what price it would be for 5 units, shipped to the USA?

Some more questions:

1) Can you CNC the boxes?

2) Can you silk screen the boxes?

3) What's the minimum quantity for a custom made box?

4) Out first batch would be for 100 units? Can you provide that number? What prices per unit?

Please send this info to: carlo.mar.ll@gmail.com

Thanks,

Carlos E. Martinez
Precision Audio Products Inc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.