• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Nobody Home?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need a chassis and over the past few days I have posted questions here (about chassis and the JLH headphone amp PCBs) and PM'ed you. I've also messaged via your website's inquiry facility. All are so far unanswered?

I did actually get as far as checking out at the website but your system then insisted on charging me two lots of shipping so I abandoned the purchase.

I've started to look for an alternative....

Ray

Dear Ray,

Sorry, i did not receive your email before. Pls advise me which problems are you concerned? About the shipping charge for chassis, the total shipping charge is based on the total weight of the chassis you purchased. If you buy one, the shipping charge is one time, if you buy two the shipping charge is more. Pls understand this. And pls ask me if you have any problems. My email is jane@siliconray.com

Jane

Sorry Jane but I have already ordered a chassis from another supplier after receiving no response to my various messages over a period of more than a week. That's a shame as I liked your chassis RE2208 chassis.

Regarding shipping costs, yes, obviously I would expect to pay more shipping if I ordered more than one chassis but, I only wanted one chassis; having accepted the shipping charge on the chassis web page I would not expect to get a second lot of shipping added during checkout. Try it.

Ray

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.