• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Custom nCore mono chassis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

vs.

index.php

---

the input and output jacks are not the same.. and the power plug is switched.. I would like it closer to jtwrace layout for the rear.. makes more sense

-joe

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Yes I would order 2 of these chassis too, if the rear panel is like the 2nd picture.
A power switch is a good idea, and a rear switched IEC connector works well.

A small power switch on the bottom panel, near the front also works well. That way it is out of sight, but easily reached.

I find the front logo slighty large. Can you make the logo 50% of that original size?

Has that other panel ever been made?

Regards
Sven

PS: And why is it mandatory in your store to add Shipping and handling for each (!) of the cases and then another time during checkout? 3 times shipping and handling seems to be plenty?

Sorry about the confusion. This setting is due to the system limitation. The back end has a fixed $10 shipping cost for each order. So we have to divide the cost into 2 part. for example if the shipping is $40, we'll charge $30 when ordering and $10 when checkout. But, whatever the order quantity is, the $10 shipping & handling fee will only be charged once. That means the more you order the lower the average shipping cost. That is exactly the way how the shipper charge us.

Very nice faceplate.
Not much of a design the backplate(especially the center holes)
An AC inlet with button would be very useful .
I would love a box 7' X 10' (D x W) same height.This way you can put Ncore &SMPS side by side keeping the the mantatory distances and shortest cabling.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.