Asking for new products - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Siliconray Online Electronics Store

Siliconray Online Electronics Store Amplifier boards, HiFi components, tubes and all kinds of electronics for the DIYer from Siliconray

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th May 2012, 01:54 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Asking for new products

Dear DIY audio members, if you need something related to audio but can't find in our store (SiliconRay Online Electronic Store - Boards | Kits | Components | Modules | Tools) please post your requirements in this thread. We'll try our best to find it for you, thanks
Old 16th August 2012, 10:49 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconray View Post
Dear DIY audio members, if you need something related to audio but can't find in our store (SiliconRay Online Electronic Store - Boards | Kits | Components | Modules | Tools) please post your requirements in this thread. We'll try our best to find it for you, thanks
Standard rack mount chassis would be super! 1U, 2U, etc. both with and without heatsinks. Also, blank rear panels is sometimes better.
Old 18th August 2012, 04:02 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

well, we also manufacture a lot of standard enclosures(1u to 4u) for telcom application. I'm not sure if they are OK for audio applications. Probably I should list some of them.
Old 18th August 2012, 01:22 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconray View Post
well, we also manufacture a lot of standard enclosures(1u to 4u) for telcom application. I'm not sure if they are OK for audio applications. Probably I should list some of them.
If they are sturdy and have a pretty faceplate then that would be great.
Old 6th February 2013, 12:02 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Hi SiliconRay,

I'm looking for few match pair of MJ21194. (not the MJ21193 & MJ21194).

Quad match would be nice.

Are they original ON-SEMI?

Also, I want to know, when you mention transistor pair on the shopping item (e.g. BD139/140), are they matched? or should I asked you if I want to get the match pair?

Hide this!Advertise here!