Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Siliconray Online Electronics Store

Siliconray Online Electronics Store Amplifier boards, HiFi components, tubes and all kinds of electronics for the DIYer from Siliconray

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd May 2012, 02:43 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Low Cost Large 100W Al Class-A Enclosure

We saw a lot of potential requirment of enclosures for high power class-A amplifiers. Now we are planning a low cost high power enclosure, the specs are:
WxHxL = 480x224x424
Internal WxHxL = 380x200x360
Front Panel: 10mm Blank Aluminum Plate
Top & Bottom: 4mm aluminum with venting holes
Side wall: Heatsink 400mm x 220mm x 50mm
Power: 50Wx2 or 100W mono block
Weight: about 13kg
Price: <$300

Before manufacture it I want to have some suggestions for your guys. Please feel free to post if some.
Old 21st May 2012, 08:47 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

We are proudly announced that the large RE4821H was finally released! It's the best choice for those power enthusiast who is looking for a real high-end enclosures for their class A amplifier.

This case are all made of aluminum. It has the size of 480x210x376mm. The size of the heatsink is 300x200x50mm. It's ideal for 50Wx2 stereo class A or 100W mono block. As we promised the price is the most competitive in the market: only $260 for this monster!

The front panel and back panel are blank now. If you think it's better to have some cutouts (such as IEC connector) please let me know.

Here's the link:
RE4812H Aluminum Enclosure for high power audio amplifier

Photos
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by siliconray; 21st May 2012 at 08:50 AM.
Old 21st May 2012, 12:57 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Here's the enclosure with 750W toroid transformer and 6x68000uf

Old 23rd May 2012, 04:35 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

Hi Ray, I am in Shenzen from June 16th to 19th. Do you have a store there where I can pick up as mentioned. I am interested in this case. Thanks, John
Old 23rd May 2012, 05:07 PM   #5
AndrewT is offline AndrewT  Scotland
diyAudio Member

JohnG,
are you passing Scotland on the way home?
Old 23rd May 2012, 06:10 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

Sorry Andrew, wish I was. Baggage is problematic as is but I see ray has put surface shipping at 45 dollars on his large enclosure at 13 kilos. this looks like a good deal costwise.
Old 23rd May 2012, 10:28 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

Hi John

We do have a branch office in shenzhen so you can pick up the enclosure there. I will get this enclosure ready before 16th. If you need other products please also let me know so that I can ask them to prepare for you.
Old 27th May 2012, 06:33 AM   #8
diyAudio Member

Thanks Silicon Ray, will do
Old 1st November 2012, 07:06 PM   #9
rajesh is offline rajesh  India
diyAudio Member

Lovely looking chassis. We are a group of DIY enthusiasts trying to build Pass DIY F5 Turbo dual mono amp. You can read about it on this thread on the India-specific hifi forum: DIY: Pass F5 turbo v2 initiated

Is there a way of shipping them to India? Wonder how much would the shipping be?
Old 2nd November 2012, 12:15 AM   #10
diyAudio Member

I had already read your thread before, it's a nice design.
Sure we can ship it tho Indian. Shipping cost to Indian is much higher than ship to USA or Eruope. Sea shipping takes less than $80, but will take very long time. Air shipping will takes at least $180

Hide this!Advertise here!