• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Siliconray Forum

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey, Ray...The 6V6 Pre-Amp kit is Really Sweet..Where else can you get a Tube Pre for $128? I just put a Remote Alps/ Input in mine..Too bad that they sent me the Wrong Remote for it...But, it still works Manually, Twisting the Knobs for the Vol. and Input, and it Sounds Great...If I ever get lucky enough to find the Remote that Works with This, I'll post the Pics..
Unless, maybe You Know the Remote that will Work with This?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Remote Alps.jpg
    Remote Alps.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
Whoa,...Let me take that back...It Does Work. I had to relocate the Sensor, and doing so I took it too easy on soldering one of it's Leads. I then covered it with Shrink...Having found and fixed that, it now works Fine, even tho the Remote is not the same as Others used for this.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.