Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Siliconray Online Electronics Store

Siliconray Online Electronics Store Amplifier boards, HiFi components, tubes and all kinds of electronics for the DIYer from Siliconray

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th April 2012, 06:28 PM   #101
jtktam is offline jtktam  Canada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qusp View Post
x2

nah dont need it enough to request that and timing is still terrible. ive way over committed to DIY in the last 24 months, i'm putting up a thread with spares and projects that arent getting the love they deserve tonight actually in order to finish projects to my satisfaction rather than making concessions. better than having some projects that are part way utter overkill and part way just enough to do the job
how about i trade with you..

-joe
Old 11th April 2012, 10:05 PM   #102
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

hehe 3 messages and I havent even put up a thread yet. let me think on that, its a big thread i'm part way through descriptions and gotta get some pics together, gotta crash i'll put it up tonight. not oodles of stuff like i've seen here from shops or people been in the hobby for decades, but enough, but quite a variety of different things. i'll send you a PM
Old 14th April 2012, 12:04 AM   #103
Regnad is offline Regnad  United States
diyAudio Member

Silly question, can you bridge 2 NC400s with a single SMPS for greater power?
Old 14th April 2012, 08:51 AM   #104
diyAudio Member

Yeap. Check out this post.
Old 14th April 2012, 02:29 PM   #105
Regnad is offline Regnad  United States
diyAudio Member

Thanks! Please let me know if you hear about anyone doing this...

The 4 ohm caution makes me hesitate.
Old 16th April 2012, 11:58 AM   #106
diyAudio Member

Tommy please check your PMs.

Everyone, SiliconRay have already shipped most of our orders!
I'm waiting on tracking numbers which I'll forward via PM as soon as I have them.
Old 18th April 2012, 09:46 AM   #107
diyAudio Member

Guys, please send me your email addresses via PM.
I'll forward these to SR so that they can send tracking numbers directly to you.
Old 19th April 2012, 12:10 PM   #108
diyAudio Member

Default Update

Current Status.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Current Status_19April.JPG (35.1 KB, 241 views)
Old 19th April 2012, 04:08 PM   #109
qusp is offline qusp  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtktam View Post
how about i trade with you..

-joe
check here
Old 21st April 2012, 12:22 PM   #110
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mr_push_pull
a tip: the tracking link TheShaman sent seems to not show the most updated info, mine is still in Beijing according to it. but if you click "Item Trasking" on the left panel (http://intmail.183.com.cn/item/trace/itemTrace.jsp) updated info with history is shown.
mine reached Bucharest this Wednesday. and the Romanian post tracking page shows it as "notification sent to recipient" so it looks like I can already pick it on Monday. good job Siliconray, normally packages from China reach me in 4-5 weeks.

PS: translating from Chinese with Google Translate is real fun, just found that "interoperability" is just one letter in Chinese. it's almost incredible that people manage to learn that

Last edited by mr_push_pull; 21st April 2012 at 12:24 PM.

Hide this!Advertise here!