• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Potential Group Buy - Aluminium enclosures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anyone know what all those red LEDs are for?

Since nobody answered: the red leds make a very high-performance regulator, similar to the one you can buy separately for the UcDHG. Bruno used them on a prototype amp he built for himself a long time ago and he first made that design available for us to buy with the optional HxR-regulators for the UcDHG and now built-in the NC400.

The light is just a by-product, the point is that the leds are very low noise.

I propose he should be contacted via a private message and email if possible, and give him the choice between paying the balance or a refund.

Only if he does not respond to these within three days should the box go to someone else.

I know I was distracted traveling for two weeks when my initial payment was due.

I agree, let's wait 3 more days.

It should be noted I've already tried contacting Tommy via PM but unfortunately do not have his email address and the "send email" option doesn't appear in his diyaudio profile.

I sincerely hope he's just busy and/or lost interest in NCore. :xfingers:

laser engraving

we can do engraving now.. It looks awesome in the black anodized enclosures! I think you will like to have your own logo or diagram on the enclosure for the next nCore project. Everybody can have his own design! Service is available for 1pc!

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Cool! Can you guys do logos as well?
E.g. like this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
So, weirdness...

I have developed tingling and pain in my extremities since around the time I built the amps. My girlfriend worries that the cases have something to do with it.

Humor me (her) and let me know if anyone else who worked with and are using these cases have similar issues.

Thanks!

So, weirdness...

I have developed tingling and pain in my extremities since around the time I built the amps. My girlfriend worries that the cases have something to do with it.

Humor me (her) and let me know if anyone else who worked with and are using these cases have similar issues.

Thanks!
sorry guys but I can't help this... you Americans are so scared of EVERYTHING.
George Carlin - Fear of Germs - YouTube

there you go :D

PS: yes I have touched mine good and I'm still alive

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.