FA1 Hi-end headphone amp (Beyer A1 Design) - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Siliconray Online Electronics Store

Siliconray Online Electronics Store Amplifier boards, HiFi components, tubes and all kinds of electronics for the DIYer from Siliconray

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 20th February 2012, 02:03 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FA1 Hi-end headphone amp (Beyer A1 Design)

I had thought it been posted before. But my colleague said it's not in our forum.

FA1 (Beyer Dynamic A1 Design) HiFi Headphone Amplifier

Leadtime of this amp is 7 to 10 days now because the sales is beyond our imagination. Hope it become normal in March.

1.The product uses PCB layout which is identical with Beyer Dynamic A1 and 99% same components. The components are supplied by trustworthy and professional component suppliers.
2.It uses high-quality aluminous enclosure, silkscreen technics and normative and compact design. The enclosure has not only beautiful appearance, but quite excellent heat-sinking capability. The aluminous enclosure, about 1 KG, has a large heat-sinking area.
3.It uses UPC1237+Omron relay as earphone time-delay protection circuit. Signal output of A1 also uses omron relay, but has not earphone protection function. So it is more outstanding and practical than original engine.
4.Signal noise ratio is optimized and has no noise when connected with sound source.
5.Comes with power line.
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 5th March 2012, 02:04 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Another option of high-end headphone amplifier is Sense G5. It's hybrid design, using 12ax7 as preamplifier and solid state as output stage. G5 has 2 output, one for low impedance and one for high impedance. It can drive 2 headphone simulteneously.

Here it is:
Sense G5 hifi headphone amplifier
Old 7th March 2012, 02:29 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Why there're so many spams in this thread? I receive a lot of post noticifaction in email
Old 28th June 2012, 04:05 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

What's the output impedance of FA1?
Old 29th June 2012, 12:21 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

It can drive 32 to 600Ohm headphone very well. The actual impedance is very low because it use transistors as driver directly.
Old 12th November 2012, 12:30 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

Hi
Which of the 2 headphone amps would you recommend for
Beyer T1?

Hide this!Advertise here!