6p3p tube amplifier kit - Page 3 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Vendor Forums > Siliconray Online Electronics Store

Siliconray Online Electronics Store Amplifier boards, HiFi components, tubes and all kinds of electronics for the DIYer from Siliconray

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th April 2012, 12:18 AM   #21
diyAudio Member

Hi Gotez, you can try 6L5 and ECC85 without mods. The OPT is the key part to improve the performance according to my experiences.
Old 7th May 2012, 12:23 PM   #22
diyAudio Member

Hello here's a demo video for this cheap kit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bzj1gm0sPw

Last edited by siliconray; 7th May 2012 at 12:29 PM.
Old 14th September 2012, 08:55 PM   #23
DucTom is offline DucTom  Austria
diyAudio Member

Hy Silikonray.
I orderd a Set today with ground Mail.
How i read today this is not a Safe Way.
Is there room for improfement?

I Need 2 additional 5H Choke coils, but i didnt find it to order on your Homepage.

Are you Abel too help me.

Tom Weiss
Old 14th September 2012, 09:48 PM   #24
diyAudio Member

Hi Ray,
I would be interested in the product, I've checked your website, but there's something weird going on there - whenever I look up your site my anti-virus goes crazy stating that it has blocked some "malicious software". Will you please look into it?

Cheers
Tomas
Old 15th September 2012, 07:17 AM   #25
DucTom is offline DucTom  Austria
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucTom View Post
Hy Silikonray.
I orderd a Set today with ground Mail.
How i read today this is not a Safe Way.
Is there room for improfement?
I have meand if there is a possibility for an electrical improvement in the circuit.
I Need 2 additional 5H Choke coils, but i didnt find it to order on your Homepage.

Are you Abel too help me.

Tom Weiss
Sorry for the bad englisch.
Old 17th September 2012, 08:54 AM   #26
diyAudio Member

DucTom, I will check whether your amplifier was already shipped . If not we can ship the choke with it.
Old 17th September 2012, 08:55 AM   #27
diyAudio Member

We've got several report on virus. We had scanned the server but found nothing. Will do more work on this problem. Keep on inform me if there's still virus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigestible View Post
Hi Ray,
I would be interested in the product, I've checked your website, but there's something weird going on there - whenever I look up your site my anti-virus goes crazy stating that it has blocked some "malicious software". Will you please look into it?

Cheers
Tomas
Old 6th November 2012, 11:08 PM   #28
diyAudio Member

Default This kit is not suitable for a beginer

6P3P Single Ended Tube Amplifier Kit SRK-02

This looks like a nice low price single end amplifier. However it is not suitable for a new beginer like me.
I do not understand a schematic diagram.

For me to be able to build it I will need detailed instructions on where to solder the wires from the transformers and choke.

Also, where to solder the leads of the resistors and capacitors. Also wiring the input to the amplifier, the output to speakers, the power input and power switch and the volume control.

Unless I have these detailed instructions I cannot buy the kit. I believe this applies to many other prospective customers.

Thanks,
Spendorite.
Old 7th November 2012, 12:23 PM   #29
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spendorite View Post
6P3P Single Ended Tube Amplifier Kit SRK-02

This looks like a nice low price single end amplifier. However it is not suitable for a new beginer like me.
I do not understand a schematic diagram.

For me to be able to build it I will need detailed instructions on where to solder the wires from the transformers and choke.

Also, where to solder the leads of the resistors and capacitors. Also wiring the input to the amplifier, the output to speakers, the power input and power switch and the volume control.

Unless I have these detailed instructions I cannot buy the kit. I believe this applies to many other prospective customers.

Thanks,
Spendorite.
Go back a read post # 12 there is a wire diagram to build this amp - sounds good too!

Cheers,
Bob
Old 7th November 2012, 01:53 PM   #30
diyAudio Member

Default Wiring diagram

Well, the wiring diagram is a bit more help. Some things I understand and some I don't. There are some Chinese characters which are Greek to me (sorry, could'nt resist that one).
The bold darker lines are they all common ground connections ?
That symbol of 4 zeros ( --oooo-- ) what does it represent ?

I'll have lots more qestions like these if I decide to go ahead an purchase the amp.

Hide this!Advertise here!