600Wx2 TA3020 Audio Amplifier With 16 MOSFETs
- Designed with Tripath TA3020 Audio Amplifier Driver
- 16 IRFB4020 pwer MOSFET in parallel
- 1800W in BTL mode or 600Wx2 in stereo mode
- High effeciency, no heat sink needed @ 200W output
- Thermal protection
- Over voltage protection
- ±40V to ±60V and 2 seperated 12V AC Power supply
- All high quality audio components
- Optimized design for high power audio amplifier
- 205mm x115mm x 45mm
Switching amplifier built like a linear amplifier........... How is the EMI performance with 16 infernos raging :D
Ya youa right, I didn't realized it's a class-D at the first glance. I think the EMI must be not very good with those long traces for driving signals. But the sound is excellent!
|All times are GMT. The time now is 06:40 AM.|
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©1999-2016 diyAudio