• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Introduction of Siliconray and it's forum on diyaudio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all members on Diyaudio,

Welcome to Siliconray's forum on diyaudio.

There're 2 reason's for us to open this forum: First, our business is closely related to audio DIYers. Second, As the owner of Siliconray, I and my partner Raymond, are both audio DIY fans. We had made a lot of audio stuffs such as amplifier, tube amp, headphone amp, sound boxes etc. We're very glad to be part of this great forum. Hope we can learn more about audio DIY techniqs from your guys.

Siliconray.com is a online electronics store selling all kinds of products related to electronics. The business start in 2005. At the beginning we are only a PCB online supplier (some of you may know us as EzPCB). Thanks to the good quality of PCB and great service of our sales team, we had more than 2000 customers in over 40 countries in 3 years. More and more customers asked us to source things other than PCB such as components, assembly service or even equipments. One day, an old customer from Germany suggested: "Mike, your guys can source tons of excellent products at such good prices, why don't you run a online electronics store?" "Aha, yes, why not?" So as you can imagine, Siliconray was born a month later.

Our major businesses include:
  • All kinds of ICs (Logic, opamp, audio/video, FPGA, CPLD etc)
  • Microcontrollers (PIC, AVR, 8051, MSP430...)
  • Passive components (Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors)
  • Connectors
  • Development boards and tools (for microcontroller, DSP, FPGA, CPLD..)
  • All kinds of modules (wireless, audio amplifier, sensor, PSU, microcontrollers...)
  • Boards (Audio, MCU, PSU...)
  • Tools and instruments
  • Products for special interests (HAM, Audio DIYer, Astronomy, Robots...)
  • Custom made parts (fast prototyping, machining)
  • PCB fabrication and PCB Assembly
As a young website not all our products and services are listed. We are keep adding them every day. If there's anything can't be find on siliconray.com Please don't hesitate to send an email to sales@siliconray.com, or contact through "online chat" on the website, or PM me on diyaudio. We promise reply any question as soon as possible.

Last edited:
The 6P3P Single Ended Tube Amplifier Kit looks nice. Has anyone built one that can offer a user’s perspective on the kit, build experience and overall performance? I’m looking for a starter kit. I’ve never built a tube amp before but do have some experience with electronics from my speaking building.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.