• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: F4 PCB boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
cviller said:
You can use my design, if you like. Component numbers are the same as papas. It is single sided and the blue traces are gnd.

Great new's. Do you think you can email me and we can talk about this more ? email at jase @ jasesspace .com its better for me to respond on that email address instead of the other one we are talking on.

Jase

Thanks for all the interest guys im working hard on this righ tnow to see what we can do about boards.

Questions tho..

Are people interested in psu boards too ? Im thinking i will continue to use Briangt's PSU boards.

Do we want one long board per channel 12" or smaller boards ?

I would love to hear some input.

Thanks guys.

Jase
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
cviller said:

Thought you Canadians used SI units... but you are right, 294mm is just under 12". ;)

:D 12" ... I couldn't even print it since I don't have any legal paper (only letter 8.5x11)

This would be a good excuse to get those ebay heatsinks in 14" lengths though, or maybe a group buy for Conrad heatsinks maybe?

:angel:

I have one of Brian's PSU boards, and in the F4 schematic, it uses 60mF per rail, so 22mF caps wouldn't be too bad here.

The only drawback I am running into with Brian's board (which can easily be overcome) is my 18+18V transformer puts out 26.5V after rectification (because I get 122V out of my outlets), so I need to use a 100ohm series resistor to bring it down to ~22V - which I can't do using the onboard rectifier diodes (so I etched my own PSU board)

twitchie said:

:D 12" ... I couldn't even print it since I don't have any legal paper (only letter 8.5x11)

This would be a good excuse to get those ebay heatsinks in 14" lengths though, or maybe a group buy for Conrad heatsinks maybe?

:angel:

Stephen

I'm working to get them smaller, but perhaps this would be good to keep them this way. I am aiming for 9" tho.

I'm able to do a group buy for heat-sinks, i can email my contact for heat-sinks if possible. we can lave the current boards at size we just need to get longer heat sinks. I don't know if the ones i am looking at will work tho as the fins go lengthwise not up and down.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.