Walter's handcrafted AlephX cases

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Another Aleph X up and running

New Cases for X-Amp´s

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 1,857
hi WALTER BURKHARD:

very nice case, I am also making an Pass Aleph amp. and I just wondering in your pictures, you have a half constructed chassis and a drill, do you actually drill all those hole with that drill, or you use a drill press? I am now in progress of selecting a nice inexpensive drill press.

cases for the project

Walter, excellent cases, i am trying to find some good heatsinks, I tried Fischer but I can't seem to get them to give me an estimate.
I wanted some sk 148 or 147 -400mm long so I can build the xa100. What are the dimensions of your case and did you locate the xformer in the front? I am between short wiring runs and a small as possible case or a roomier case that is easier to work in but you have to have longer wiring runs? If you could send me the email of your heatsink supplier I would appreciate it. thanks, dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.