Anyone know a few links to Lancetta info?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HWV said:
Try this:

http://www.blueplanetacoustic.de/pdf/134/Lancetta.pdf

You may need to brush up on your German reading skills, but the schematics are easy enough to read.

-Hans

That should do. I wish i could read more of the German to figure out what the details are, but I guess I could just 'follow the picutres' and see what comes out.

I was thinnking of how I could alter the design slightly to provide a bit stronger bass response. I'd even consider shifting things downward and adding a small tweeter and simple crossover ... I dunno we'll see. I need to brush up on transmssion line theory a bit first. I just thought it is such a cool design.

aletheian said:
I was thinnking of how I could alter the design slightly to provide a bit stronger bass response. I'd even consider shifting things downward and adding a small tweeter and simple crossover ... I dunno we'll see. I need to brush up on transmssion line theory a bit first. I just thought it is such a cool design.

I dont think you should touch the design in any way. Adding a tweeter is possible, but trying to get more bass is going to need a totally new design or probably a new driver also.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.