Yes, you guys can go out as long as you stay in the yard!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
They needed to stretch.

I needed to see them all together as one happy family.

Hope you enjoy this years photo.

Cal

Attachments

• img_3679.jpg
    img_3679.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 360
Steve Eddy said:
Sweet! se

Thanks

454Casull said:
They better not be unpowered!

The mid/high box is 55wpc H/K
The four dual 10's are 130 wpc Fisher
The A7 cabinets are 250 wpc Hafler
The A4 cabinets are 500 wpc Carver

Is that what you meant, or did you mean powered so I can move them around. Added to the A4 cabinets is a built in dolly system with wheels and a grab bar on the back

Nuuk said:
That's a lot of weighht to shift just for a photo! ;)

It's amazing how much strength one finds for their loved ones. Actually I'm cleaning out their stalls. They've been in there all winter and have made quite a mess. :D

Cal

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
My parents celebrated their 50th anniversary this Saturday Sept 4.

I took only the red and green dual 10" woofers plus the mid/high cabinets to the smallish rec building. I had to hump the stuff myself and the stairs were murder even with those little units.

I had to EQ the bass a bit but I was thoroughly impresssed by the sound as I watched my parents dance to a version of Mack the Knife by Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, as their first dance, and then a great cover of Jamaica Farewell by Jimmy Buffett that we all joined in on. Those two were movin'. Not bad for a couple of 76 year olds.

I just wish I had more chances to get the rest of the gear out. I need to rock and roll again before I get old.

Cheers,
Cal

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.