studio engineer introducing himself

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum, i have been sniffing around for some time now and thought it was time to register and start being a part of it.
I've done a LOT of DIY stuff, but that is actually more like hi end studio equipment but now i'm going to do my own amp to drive my B&W 802's.
Below are some pics of stuff i did for my studio so far, also sold some stuff and i'm in the middle of designing a completly passive monitorcontroller and passive tube EQ (pultec style)

I run my own masteringcompany (www.dagoosemusic.nl), produce music, run a recordlabel and DJ around the world and live in Den Haag in the Netherlands (moving withing 2 months though)

Thanks!
Jeffrey

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

passive pultec style tube EQ.

The nite air EQ

SSL4000 EQ, i did like 6 of 'm allready, my own versions are totally modified compared to the original design.

passive monitorcontroller prototype, 24 steps 4 pole elma switch for main level, completly passive with relays.

Optical tube compressor with 6 tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.