Home audio Kompressor speakers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I'm new on the forum. I'm interested by car audio since last year. I have done 3 sets of ''special'' Kompressor speakers for my car just to experiment something different.

The speakers are not anymore in the car and I want to install them in the living room.

Here they are:

Four of them are 1/2 of a compressor thank and the last 2 are 1/2 of extinguisher

Volume= .65 cu. ft.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Volume= .10 cu. ft

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Volume= .035 cu. ft

I want to stack the 3 enclosures with midbass, midrange and tweeter speekers and use a car amplifier and a PS to power them.

I know that it is a completly different ball game to do a project for home audio and I have no experience.

That's why I need your knowledge to select the good speaker for each enclosure and the appropriate xover.

Thank you for your help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.