• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: AD1862N-J, SM5847AF

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I've found a (cheap?) source for AD1862N-J and SM5847AF.

If you are interested please post your quantity, and I'll negotiate with the supplier for a (better?) price later on.

I have, however, received a quote from the supplier. This is a initial quote which means the prices are not fixed. Therefore if there is greater quantity, it is very likely the price would go down again.

There is minimal order quantity of 50 for both AD1862N-J and SM5847AF.

Price is

USD$14.5/ea for AD1862N-J and

USD$15.5/ea for SM5847AF.

If there is enough(MOQ is met) quantity, I'll place the order to the supplier and it is after I have received the parts from the supplier that I would start accepting payments through paypal.

Please feel free to raise your suggestions as well. :)

PatPet

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.