• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: assorted NOS DAC part

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
here are some pics:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

in malaysia, there is report of fake and remarked ic chips and transistors from Indonesia. some friends told me of remarked TDA1541A S1 in jakarta and fake china transistors.

some others mentioned about rejects or lower quality ic chips, those that perform not to specs that are resold to distributors in china and indonesia at cheap prices.

when i was in jakarta, i saw shops selling lots of transistors and ic chips but they are badly kept in plastic containers and shopping plastic bags. prices is cheap but i fear to take risk so never try.

please talk properly here...

Hi R2R,

I dont play or sell fake or remarked, even an used chips!!
I also already sell many chips WORLDWIDE AND EVEN TO MALAYSIA!! and the buyer from malaysia and other country is a repeat buyer!!

and never got complain about I SELL FAKE... or else...

and FOR YOUR INFORMATION!!
I DONT SELL CROWN!! I JUST SELL semiconductor...

anyway can you point that shop... WHAT and WHERE??
its usefull info for other member here, then bla.. bla.. bla...

I dont have a SHOP!!

even you never try and you got this info from your friend...???

and you NEVER BUY a "piece" from me BEFORE, what your beef R2R??

all the best,
a'af

PS: from your time of join, ARE YOU NEW HERE?? :smash: :rolleyes:

hi o'af, i not say that you are selling fake or remarked chips.

indonesia and china has many fake, remarked electronics parts like transistors, capacitors and ic chips.

rejects or lower quality ic chips is very common and this is reason why these chips are cheap cheap. this situation is also very common in china and indonesia.

in malaysia we have a active diy community and some diy friends have bad experience with fake and reject chips like TDA1541A and transistors.

this is a caveat for potential buyers of parts from china and indonesia. i find sellers do not have much integrity especially from china.

R2R said:
in malaysia, there is report of fake and remarked ic chips and transistors from Indonesia. some friends told me of remarked TDA1541A S1 in jakarta and fake china transistors.

right!! you are not "saying" i sell fake!! but i'm in Indonesia and more precisely in Jakarta!!

some others mentioned about rejects or lower quality ic chips, those that perform not to specs that are resold to distributors in china and indonesia at cheap prices.

I dont sell it those chips as cheap as your "talked"

when i was in jakarta, i saw shops selling lots of transistors and ic chips but they are badly kept in plastic containers and shopping plastic bags. prices is cheap but i fear to take risk so never try.

you never try, but talked in this forum. Is it matter if i put my "crown" in the plastic trash bin?? whats the matter with you.. is not a BIG DEAL!!

R2R said:
hi o'af, i not say that you are selling fake or remarked chips.

so pls go away from my thread!!

indonesia and china has many fake, remarked electronics parts like transistors, capacitors and ic chips.

many places in this world have this!! even in your neighboorhood!!

rejects or lower quality ic chips is very common and this is reason why these chips are cheap cheap. this situation is also very common in china and indonesia.

BUY as expensive as you can get!! no matter in what country

in malaysia we have a active diy community and some diy friends have bad experience with fake and reject chips like TDA1541A and transistors.

sox... in many places in this world!! not just come from china and indonesia!!

this is a caveat for potential buyers of parts from china and indonesia. i find sellers do not have much integrity especially from china.

if you have integrity... pls start your OWN THREAD... not here!!

end of sermon!!

all the best,
a'af

Transistor and IC fakes

It is most unfortunate that our industry is not immune to the marketing of fake labelled devices regardless of location.
I have purchased items from A'af and have no problems nor do I expect any. He includes photos of the devices so you can check authenticity (?) for yourself, and I'm sure that if any bad devices did passed on, he would either replace or refund without any problems.
I recently received some very good "faked" power transistors from a very reputable supply house in Europe, so none of us are completely safe from this problem. Yes, they were immediately replaced and this is why I buy with the guarantee.

Regards ... jh

Nice Clearance....

Did you know Intel? Motorolla? Texas Instruments? Linear Technology? Toshiba? Hitachi? Philips? International Rectifier? Samsung and many more..

even thoose giants semiconductor "can" duplicate each other, but they DONT!!

better to buy the "whole" company, compare to made "FAKE"

really... its very complex!! not easy and cheap, even you have the
blueprint of semiconductor to produce!!

even you have the machine to build it!!

But dont know the demand and how to distribute that!!

Did you thinked making a semiconductor as easy to make cookies R2R?? :devilr: :whazzat: :D

cs8414

I am in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and I recently purchased from A'af 3 pieces of cs8414. The ic's arrived after some 10 days or so although Malaysia and Indonesia are practically in the same neck of the woods; but any delay is due to the postal authorities and A'af cant be held responsible. As I have only just received the IC's, I have yet to try out the IC's, but have no reason to doubt their authenticity from the cursory inspection of them.

Communication with this seller is quick and easy. No hassles at all. All in all, dealing with A'af has been a pleasant experience. I have dealt with worse sellers before [not A'af]; who not only do not keep you appraised of when they have sent the items, they further fail to respond to emails requesting for confirmation. A'af has in this regard been a conscientious seller with several e-mails to me to keep me updated and to check whether I had received the IC's.

I would not hesitate to buy or deal with A'af again.

Ruach from Singapore is another person with whom I would deal with again; he is truly a person with integrity in his dealings.

My 2 cents worth.

Updates

very limited amount.. sorry...

AD1865NK for US$30 each
SM5847AF for US$25 each

try this for I/V converion for a new dimensions of DAC
AD844AN for US$ 8 each
OPA627BP for US$ 9 each

shipping cost worldwide US$6 (~25 grams)
plus paypal fee

first come, first serve..

all the best,
a'af

Hi Jimmy..

if i said BP is a BP, if i said AP is an AP, if i said AU is an AU, but i just have a BP ones ;)

is it ok if you need 5 pieces, but if you dont mind, i preffered even count Jimmy, like 2/4/6/8/20 :D

ok... will soon put the foto here... thanks.

all the best,
a'af

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.